- 8th International Congress Of the European Society of Veterinary Virology (ESVV)
- From 23-08-2009 to 26-08-2009
8th International Congress of Veterinary Virology
20 years of ESVV: Integrating classical and molecular virology
Dear Friends and Colleagues,
It is our pleasure to extend an invitation to you to Hungary to participate at the 8th
International Congress of Veterinary Virology to be held on the historic campus of the
Faculty of Veterinary Science in Budapest between 23 and 26 August, 2009.
Main topics will be: Viral diagnosis; Vaccines and viral immunology; Host–virus interactions and
pathogenesis; Emerging viruses and zoonoses; Epizootiology; Evolution and genomics.
This event will also include the celebration of the 20th anniversary of our prestigious
society, the ESVV.
Deadline for fellowship application and abstract submission: 31th May, 2009
Sandor Belak (ESVV president)
Maria Benko and Tamás Bakonyi (local organizers)
- Address : Campus of the Faculty of Veterinary Science in Budapest, Hungary
- Contact : Maria Benko and Tamas Bakonyi
- E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Link : http://vmri.hu/esvv2009.htm