The Objectives of our Society are
- To further progress in veterinary virology.
- To provide an organisation for individuals who devote a significant portion of their professional activities to research, teaching or the practical application of veterinary virology.
- To further veterinary virological education.
- To promote the exchange of information in the field of veterinary virology.
Your Benefits with Membership
- Access to a scientific network of veterinary virologists inside and outside Europe
- Organization of an International Congress every three years and reduced registration fees
- Reduced membership to the European Society for Virology
- Information on ESVV awards and grants
- Organization of specialist symposia in the two years between the International Congress.
- Publication of Congress proceedings, whenever possible.
- ESVV newsletter and website RSS feeds.
- Your right to vote in matters concerning the Society.