ESVV scholarships are now available to all member categories.
- The primary aim is to support those who would otherwise not be able to attend to ESVV sponsored symposia.
- The board would particularly like to see applications from doctoral students.
- Applicants must make a poster or oral presentation, and need to submit a short curriculum vitae together with a letter of recommendation signed by an active ESVV member.
- Applications should be lodged at the time of abstract submission.
- Selection is on a competitive basis and is judged from the quality of the submitted abstract.
- Awards have been raised up to a maximum of 500 Euros per applicant.
- Payments will be made at the congress and cannot be sent to applicants in advance. However, awards may be used to defray the cost of registration.